Thank you for viewing this Bose® L1 Model II Portable Line Array System w/ B2 Bass Module ! This is Brand New, Sealed in manufacturers box! We are an Authorized Dealer of Bose Professional® Products – Product includes Bose® Full Manufacturers Warranty!
Positioning: Our most advanced L1 system for an audience of up to 500. With a 24-speaker articulated line array providing 180 degrees clear, even coverage, it combines our best sound reproduction with easy transport and setup. Designed to work with the T1 ToneMatch® audio engine, which provides four additional inputs, our largest library of ToneMatch presets and a complete suite of studio-class effects and processing. For indoor applications only.
Audience Size: Up to 500
Applications: Musicians, Mobile DJ’s, Public Speaking, Professional A/V Applications, Houses of worship, Schools and universities, Resorts and hospitality venues, Live music performances and Business presentations
Bass: The Model II power stand can drive 2 B1 or a single B2 bass loudspeaker. It also features a dedicated bass line output, allowing it to be used with the A1 Packlite® amplifier to add two additional B1 bass modules or an additional B2 bass module.
- 1 x 1/4″ analog input
- 1 x NL4 bass module out
- 1 x 1/4″ bass line out
- 1 x ToneMatch® port
- 1 x trim control
- 1 x power switch
(Plug your TV, DVD/ video, MP3 player, Laptop/ PC, Microphone, Instrument, SMART Board interactive whiteboard or Projector)
System Includes: L1 Model II top and bottom loudspeaker arrays, L1 Model II system power stand, AC power cord, Protective carry bags/ covers and B2 bass module with cable and slip cover.
- High-performing, powered, portable two-way loudspeaker system with a 195° H x 0° V nominal dispersion designed for the production and reproduction of live music, music playback, speeches and A/V sound reproduction
- 24-driver articulated line array loudspeaker technology produces wide, uniform sound coverage throughout the entire listening area—even off to the extreme sides
- Consistent front-to-back coverage, 24 drivers mounted in a vertical line array produce little drop in sound pressure level per doubling in distance than a conventional point source
- Retractable folding leg mechanism for easy transport
- Lightweight, interlocking components
- Expandable bass design supports the use of multiple B1 bass modules or a single B2 bass module
- Digital Ethercon port provides single-wire connectivity for the T1 ToneMatch audio engine
- Frequency Response (+/-3 dB)
40 Hz – 12 kHz
- Frequency Range (-10 dB)
32 Hz – 14 kHz
- Nominal Dispersion
195° H x 0° V
- Maximum SPL @ 1 m
115 dB SPL (121 dB SPL peak)
Note: The B2 bass module is equivalent to up to four (4) B1 bass modules. There is a three-position switch to change from negative (-) [comparable to one B1] to normal [comparable to two B1 bass units] to positive (+) [comparable to four B1 bass units]. Flip the switch according to your music and environment needs!
About the B2 bass module:
- High-performance flexible bass module
- Designed to provide deep, impactful bass for higher SPL live music and DJ applications
- Features two 10″ high-excursion woofers mounted in a rugged enclosure
- Features a three-position sensing switch, allowing bass output to be adjusted for different applications
- Weight: 45 lb (20.41 kg)
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Frequency Response: (-3dB) 40 Hz – 200 Hz
- Frequency Range: (-10dB) 35 Hz – 220 Hz
- Carry bag + cable included