QSC I-282H Dual 8″ 2-Way Full Range Loudspeaker 450 Watt Rms
The I-282H enclosure incorporates two 8″ weather resistant, LF transducers with heavy-duty double roll cloth surrounds and a 1″ exit HF compression driver. The HF driver is coupled with QSC’s unique Advanced Directivity™ Rotatable Waveguide – enabling the loudspeaker to deliver accurately focused sound, regardless of its orientation. For quick and secure input setup, the I-282H provides two parallel Speakon® connectors.
An ideal solution for a variety of mobile SR applications, the I-282H includes a pole cup for pole mounting with either 1 1/2″ or 1 3/8″ diameters. Or by using the included yoke mount with swivel extension feet, the I282-H can be vertically or horizontally mounted for pan and tilt focusing or used as a floor monitor. For truss mounting, the yoke accepts most industry standard truss clamps.
QSC I-282H Features:
- Dual 8″ 2-Way System – in a lightweight, weather-resistant, multi-purpose enclosure featuring a heavy-duty, powder-coated aluminum grill.
- Advanced Directivity Rotatable Waveguide – (90° x 60°) enables the loudspeaker to deliver accurately focused sound, regardless of the enclosure’s mounted orientation.
- High Power Capability – 450W rated (IEC).
- Switchable Biamp or Passive Operation – with parallel outputs.
- Contemporary Style, Weather Resistant Enclosure and Components – ideal for a wide range of applications.
- Two Parallel Speakon Connectors – for quick, secure audio input setup.
- Pole Cup and Yoke mount with Monitor feet – included for versatile mounting options.
2 in stock
QSC I-282H Specifications:
- Configuration: Compact two-way, ported enclosure
- Low Frequency Transducer: Dual 8″ high-power, treated paper cone, 2″ voice coil, neodymium magnet
- High Frequency Transducer: 1″ high-output compression driver, 1.7″diameter voice coil
- Frequency Response: 80 Hz – 27.7 kHz (-6 dB)
- Useable Frequency Range: 60 Hz – 29.5 kHz (-10 dB)
- Calculated Peak Output: 125 dB SPL
- Calculated Continuous Output: 119 dB SPL
- Impedance: 8 ohm nominal (5.25 ohm minimum, 17.6 kHz, 64 ohm maximum, 2.56kHz)
- RMS Power Handling: 450 W (IEC, 8 hours)
- Recommended Max Amp Power: 900 W RMS
- Sensitivity: 93 dB, 1 m, free field
- Nominal Coverage: 90°H x 60°V (-6 dB) (rotatable to 60°H x 90°V)
- Bass Loading: Ported, tuned to 60 Hz
- Material: Injection-molded, weather-resistant, high-impact polystyrene
- Finish: Black
- Weather Resistance: Yes
- Grille: Heavy duty power coated aluminum
- Connectors: Two Neutrik Speakon NL4FC connectors wired in parallel, Passive/active switchable
- Mounting Hardware: Included: Pole cup and Yoke mount.
- Weight: 28.5 lb net, 36.8 lb shipping
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.